Work with PMC
Spring Marketing & Communication Intern
The Marketing and Communication Intern will be responsible for assisting the Manager of Marketing & Administration and Director of External Affairs in various activities. His/her/their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning of PMC's 2020 Spring into Action Benefit
- Promoting PMC's programming to improve communication between journalists and judges, including One-Day Law School for Journalists™, Table Talk lunches, and Continuing Judicial Education Programs on First Amendment issues
- Developing social media content
- Routinely maintaining and updating PMC's Salesforce (CRM) database and MailChimp distribution lists.
- Editing and updating PMC's website
- Drafting a strategic development plan
- Assisting with the coordination and executing of PMC's fiscal year-end appeal mailing.
Summer Legal Intern
PLEASE NOTE: Legal internships are only open to law students and recent law school graduates.
The Legal Intern will be responsible for assisting the President & CEO in all projects requiring legal research. They will also provide assistance to our Program Coordinator and Director of External Affairs in implementing PMC's community outreach program, PMC in the Community™,