CLE | Pennsylvania's Courts: Where Are They Now & Where Are They Going?
Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts and Morgan Lewis & Bockius invite you to join a live webinar on the Pennsylvania Court system's advancements during and as a result of COVID and where they are headed, as well as what limitations the Court system faces, including but not limited to funding.
Click here to register.
- Carl Solano, Esq., Moderator, Retired PA Superior Court Judge
- Laura Hughes McNally, Esq., Partner at Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Geoff Moulton, Esq., Former PA Superior Court Judge, PA State Court Administrator
- Jay Silberblatt, Esq., President of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Thomas Vanaskie, Esq., Retired Judge of the 3rd Circuit, Of Counsel at Stevens & Lee
1.5 substantive CLE credits in PA (currently pending approval)
$20 if requesting CLE credit. There is no cost if you are not requesting credit. Morgan, Lewis & Bockius attorneys may register free of charge, whether requesting credit or not.
WebEx - When you register for the program, your name will be placed on the registration list. Then, the week of the program, you will receive the information needed to access the program on WebEx by email.
For questions about registration, payment, or the program agenda, please contact Kathleen Moyer at email@example.com. For questions about CLE credit, please contact Morgan Lewis' CLE department at firstname.lastname@example.org.