PMC Ambassadors CLE Webinar
Be on the frontline as PMC informs Pennsylvanians about the judicial system and advocates for its reform. Volunteer to be a PMC Ambassador.
This program will train attorneys to lead our community Programs PMC Shares™ (informative workshops) and PMC Watches™ (volunteer court watching).
This is a rebroadcast of a program originally held in November 2019.
- Sarah Bouchard (Morgan Lewis)
- Jeremy Gunn (Shook, Hardy & Bacon)
- Rachel Horton (DLA Piper)
- Maida Milone (Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts)
- Megan Watson (Berner, Klaw & Watson)
2 Substantive CLE credits in PA, pending approval
Registrants will receive the information needed to access the webinar via email on June 11th.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Benefits of becoming an Ambassador
- Access to our news briefings
- Meetings and events with your fellow Ambassadors and members of PMC's esteemed Board of Directors
- The chance to help unrepresented litigants and improve Pennsylvania's court system