2023 Appellate Court Candidates' Forum
On May 9, 2023, Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts will virtually host a forum with candidates for Pennsylvania's appellate courts, including the Supreme Court, Superior Court, and Commonwealth Court. This event will provide viewers with an opportunity to get to know the candidates through a moderated forum. Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions for the candidates.
Click here to register for the forum.
This forum is a part of Every Voice, Every Vote, a collaborative project managed by The Lenfest Institute for Journalism. Lead support is provided by the William Penn Foundation with additional funding from The Lenfest Institute, Peter and Judy Leone, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Harriet and Larry Weiss, and the Wyncote Foundation, among others. To learn more about the project and view a full list of supporters, visit www.everyvoice-everyvote.org. Editorial content is created independently of the project’s donors.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Law Library
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Committee of Seventy
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- The Elevation Project
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania
- League of Women Voters of Pittsburgh
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association